Making your own facial sheet mask is very simple and inexpensive. Doing it yourself allow you to customize the mask to your particular skin type or need.
Blank sheet masks are available on all kinds of websites. You can get them in many material such as cotton, or reusable silicone. By making your own, you can avoid the chemicals and preservatives found in store bought masks.
Recipe for a single sheet mask:
• 1/2 tbsp. of avocado oil
(Your can substitute with jojoba oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil)
• 1/2 tbsp. rosewater
(Your can substitute with green tea, aloe water, butter milk)
• 1/2 tsp. witch hazel
(Your can substitute with distilled water)
• 2 drops of 250mg Balance Renew oil or 1 drop of the 500mg Balance Relieve (12.5mg of CBD)
1. Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Mix with fingers until ingredients are throughly incorporated.
3. Dip sheet mask into mixture until it has soaked up the liquid.
4. Lay sheet mask over your face and gently pat into place. It may drip, so wear an old shirt just incase.
5. Let it soak into your skin for 20-40 minutes, longer is better.
6. Remove mask and rinse your face thoroughly. Gently pat face dry with a clean towel.
There are many benefits of using CBD for your skin. It's a potent antioxidant which means it may help counteract signs of aging caused by free radicals. What better reason to add it to your facial mask!
If you have tried this mask, tell us what you think.